Athletic Sport Camps
|The N.C.A.A. stipulates that the camp or clinic is open to any and all entrants (limited only by number, age, grade level and/or gender).|
Resident (Overnight) Camp Features
- Instruction by top collegiate coaching staff
- On-campus housing
- All-you-can-eat meals
- Use of NIU facilities
- Roommate preferences accepted (2 per room)
- Campers are grouped according to age and skill level
- Online Registration, click the "Register Now" button when posted.
- Printable brochures are available in a PDF format.
- For sport specific or camp specific questions, please contact the coaching staff at the phone number or email address noted for each camp.
- Camp dates are subject to change and/or cancellation.
- A parental Consent Form is required for each camper; for each camp they attend.
Athletic Training/Sports Medicine
33RD ANNUAL SUMMER SPORTS MEDICINE STUDENT WORKSHOP
July 10-13, 2016
This workshop is designed for the High School enrolled student who is interested in the Allied Health Profession of Athletic Training/Sports Medicine. This is NOT a specialty sport camp in which physical skills and drills will be taught.
For information regarding The Summer Sports Medicine Student Workshop:
Contact: Phil Voorhis
2016 WOMEN'S SOCCER 9 V 9 TEAM CAMPS
Session 1: February 6-7, 2016
Session 2: February 13-14, 2016
Contact Coach Connor McKee at firstname.lastname@example.org to register your team
2016 WOMEN'S SOCCER SUMMER CAMP DATES
Elite Overnight Camp: July 11-14
Premier Youth Camp: July 11-13
Online registration begins soon
For information regarding Women's Soccer Camps:
Contact: Coach Connor McKee
2016 WRESTLING TECHNIQUE/COMPETITIVE CAMP
2016 BASEBALL SUMMER YOUTH DAY CAMP DATES
June 13th - 16th
June 20th -23rd
Contact: Coach Ashley Wade
13TH ANNUAL HUSKIE COACHES CLINIC
Saturday, February 20th and Sunday, February 21st, 2016
MEN'S SOCCER SPRING PROSPECT CAMP
Sunday, March 20, 2016 - 9:30am - 3:30pm
Contact: Coach Ross Brady
2016 MEN'S SOCCER ELITE COLLEGE PROSPECT CAMP
July 22nd - 24th
CHEER STUNT CLINIC
Sunday, February 21, 2016 - 2:00 - 5:00pm
Contact: Coach Heather Bennett