Athletic Sport Camps
|The N.C.A.A. stipulates that the camp or clinic is open to any and all entrants (limited only by number, age, grade level and/or gender).|
Resident (Overnight) Camp Features
- Instruction by top collegiate coaching staff
- On-campus housing
- All-you-can-eat meals
- Use of NIU facilities
- Roommate preferences accepted (2 per room)
- Campers are grouped according to age and skill level
- Online Registration, click the "Register Now" button when posted, or via US Mail.
- Printable brochures are available in a PDF format.
- For sport specific or camp specific questions, please contact the coaching staff at the phone number or email address noted for each camp.
- Camp dates are subject to change and/or cancellation.
- A parental Consent Form is required for each camper; for each camp they attend.
WINTER BASEBALL CAMPS
Sunday, January 25, 2015
Sunday, February 1, 2015
Information Coming Soon
WINTER PROSPECT CAMP
Saturday, December 20, 2014
8:30am - 3pm in the Chessick Center
Open to High School and Jr. College Players
Contact: Coach Ross Brady
Team One on One Camp
Saturday, January 17, 2015
January Skills Camp
Sunday, January 18, 2015
Contact: Coach Heather Han
Saturday, January 24, 2015
Saturday, February 28, 2015
2015-2016 Cheer Team Try Outs
April 30 - May 3, 2015
Contact: Heather Bennett