Athletic Sport Camps
|The N.C.A.A. stipulates that the camp or clinic is open to any and all entrants (limited only by number, age, grade level and/or gender).|
Resident (Overnight) Camp Features
- Instruction by top collegiate coaching staff
- On-campus housing
- All-you-can-eat meals
- Use of NIU facilities
- Roommate preferences accepted (2 per room)
- Campers are grouped according to age and skill level
- Online Registration, click the "Register Now" button when posted, or via US Mail.
- Printable brochures are available in a PDF format.
- For sport specific or camp specific questions, please contact the coaching staff at the phone number or email address noted for each camp.
- Camp dates are subject to change and/or cancellation.
- A parental Consent Form is required for each camper; for each camp they attend.
FALL ELITE PROSPECT SHOWCASE CAMPS
Grades 8th -12th
Pitcher/Catcher OR Infield/Outfield OR Both Sessions
Contact: Coach Todd Coryell
FALL CAMPSSeptember 14, 2014 (The September Fall Camp is closed. Anyone who wants to be placed on the waiting list should contact Coach Heather Han)
October 12, 2014
Contact: Coach Heather Han