Athletic Sport Camps
|The N.C.A.A. stipulates that the camp or clinic is open to any and all entrants (limited only by number, age, grade level and/or gender).|
Resident (Overnight) Camp Features
- Instruction by top collegiate coaching staff
- On-campus housing
- All-you-can-eat meals
- Use of NIU facilities
- Roommate preferences accepted (2 per room)
- Campers are grouped according to age and skill level
- Online Registration, click the "Register Now" button when posted, or via US Mail.
- Printable brochures are available in a PDF format.
- For sport specific or camp specific questions, please contact the coaching staff at the phone number or email address noted for each camp.
- Camp dates are subject to change and/or cancellation.
- A parental Consent Form is required for each camper; for each camp they attend.
FALL ELITE PROSPECT SHOWCASE CAMPS
Grades 8th -12th
Pitcher/Catcher OR Infield/Outfield OR Both Sessions
Contact: Coach Todd Coryell
November 16, 2014
8:30am - Noon in the Chessick Center
Open to grades 7-12
Contact: Coach Heather Han