Athletic Sport Camps
|The N.C.A.A. stipulates that the camp or clinic is open to any and all entrants (limited only by number, age, grade level and/or gender).|
Resident (Overnight) Camp Features
- Instruction by top collegiate coaching staff
- On-campus housing
- All-you-can-eat meals
- Use of NIU facilities
- Roommate preferences accepted (2 per room)
- Campers are grouped according to age and skill level
- Online Registration, click the "Register Now" button when posted, or via US Mail.
- Printable brochures are available in a PDF format.
- For sport specific or camp specific questions, please contact the coaching staff at the phone number or email address noted for each camp.
- Camp dates are subject to change and/or cancellation.
- A parental Consent Form is required for each camper; for each camp they attend.
BASEBALL FALL CAMPS
Saturday October 3rd 10:00am - 4:00pm
Saturday October 17th 10:00am - 4:00pm
SOFTBALL SEPTEMBER ELITE CAMP
Sunday September 6th
The camp is closed for registration. If you wish to be placed on the waiting list, please contact Coach Abbott at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 815-753-2245.
SOFTBALL OCTOBER ELITE CAMP
Sunday October 11th
Contact: Coach Alicia Abbott