Athletic Sport Camps
|The N.C.A.A. stipulates that the camp or clinic is open to any and all entrants (limited only by number, age, grade level and/or gender).|
Resident (Overnight) Camp Features
- Instruction by top collegiate coaching staff
- On-campus housing
- All-you-can-eat meals
- Use of NIU facilities
- Roommate preferences accepted (2 per room)
- Campers are grouped according to age and skill level
- Online Registration, click the "Register Now" button when posted, or via US Mail.
- Printable brochures are available in a PDF format.
- For sport specific or camp specific questions, please contact the coaching staff at the phone number or email address noted for each camp.
- Camp dates are subject to change and/or cancellation.
- A parental Consent Form is required for each camper; for each camp they attend.
2015 BASEBALL WINTER HITTER/PITCHER/CATCHER CAMPS
Hitting - Friday December 11th/18th - 7:00 - 9:00pm
Pitching/Catching - Saturday December 12th/19th - 8:00 - 10:00am
2016 BASEBALL WINTER SHOWCASE CAMP
Saturday January 23rd - 10:00am - 2:00pm
Contact: Coach Connor Duckhorn
SOFTBALL WINTER SKILLS CAMP
Sunday, January 24, 2016
Defensive/Pitcher/Catcher Session - 9:00am - Noon
Offensive Session - 1:00-4:00pm
SOFTBALL WINTER TEAM CAMP
Saturday January 30, 2016 - 10:00am - 1:00pm
The Softball Winter Team Camp is closed, please contact Coach Wade if you have inquiries
Contact: Coach Ashley Wade
Men's SoccerMEN'S SOCCER WINTER PROSPECT CAMP
Saturday December 19, 2015 12:15 - 6:15pm
Sunday December 20, 2015 12:15-6:15pm
Contact: Coach Ross Brady
For more information, click here.