Athletic Sport Camps
|The N.C.A.A. stipulates that the camp or clinic is open to any and all entrants (limited only by number, age, grade level and/or gender).|
Resident (Overnight) Camp Features
- Instruction by top collegiate coaching staff
- On-campus housing
- All-you-can-eat meals
- Use of NIU facilities
- Roommate preferences accepted (2 per room)
- Campers are grouped according to age and skill level
- Online Registration, click the "Register Now" button when posted, or via US Mail.
- Printable brochures are available in a PDF format.
- For sport specific or camp specific questions, please contact the coaching staff at the phone number or email address noted for each camp.
- Camp dates are subject to change and/or cancellation.
- A parental Consent Form is required for each camper; for each camp they attend.
BASEBALL FALL CAMPS
Sunday October 3rd and 17th
Registration coming soon
SOFTBALL HUSKIE FALL SHOWCASE
Saturday August 29th and Sunday 30th
SOFTBALL SEPTEMBER ELITE CAMP
Sunday September 6th
SOFTBALL OCTOBER ELITE CAMP
Sunday October 11th
MEN'S BASKETBALL ELITE CAMP
Open to Males with High School Graduation years of 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019
Contact: Chad Pecka