- Pay public parking is available in the parking lots surrounding the Convocation Center ($10) and in remote lots ($5).
- RV, bus, and motor home parking is available in lot C3 on the north side of the Convocation Center. The charge is $20 per vehicle.
- Donor parking is available for Huskie Athletic Support Fund donors and Season Ticket Holders as noted on the distributed parking pass. To become a donor, contact the HASF office at (815) 753-PACK (7225).
- Tent-A-Gate parking is available two cars per pre-rented tent in the Tent-A-Gate section. Access is provided via a game day parking pass. For tent rental, please call (815) 753-PACK (7225).
- Handicap parking is available on the east side of the stadium in lot L. The fee for a car/van with a valid hangtag is $5. There is a handicap accessible van for shuttle service to the stadium.
- Remote parking is available in the parking deck several blocks from Huskie Stadium at no charge.
Football fans will be treated to a fresh new look at concessions stands in and around Huskie Stadium this fall as food service stands have been renovated and upgraded throughout the venue. Also new this fall in Huskie Stadium are local food favorites such as Lukulos and various delights from the Sunshine Scoop Shoppe. A wide variety of menu items will be presented on the 'Lukulos Level', which will be located on the upper level of the west stadium side. Lukulos and Sunshine Scoop Shoppe will also serve in a family friendly area outside the west stadium. Enjoy food, fun and football this fall at Huskie Stadium.
Ground-level restrooms are located at both ends of the west grandstand and are accessible through Gates 4, 5, 7, 8, 10, 13, or 14. Additional restroom accommodations for women are located on the top level of the ramps in the west grandstand between Gates 6 and 9 and at Gate 16. Men's restrooms are located between Gates 13 and 15, and at Gate 3. East grandstand patrons can find restroom facilities on the east side of the concourse.
Lost and Found
Articles found should be turned into the "Huskie Information Kiosk" which is located outside the West Grandstand. After the day of the game, lost items will be moved to the university police station. The university police can be reached at 753-1212.
Tailgating may begin when parking lots open. Donor lots and Convocation Center lots open five (5) hours prior to kick-off, and remote parking lots (W, O, and X) open three-and-a-half (3.5) hours prior to kick-off. Tailgating, including the Tent-A-Gate area, is not allowed past kick-off. Plastic bottles and cans are permissible; however glass containers, kegs, fire pits or deep fryers are not welcome. Trash can and used charcoal cans are located in each parking area to help keep the area fan-friendly. Please place your trash in the bags provided and place them in the conveniently located cans.
The following items are not allowed inside the stadium: Bags larger than 14" x 10" x 8.5", alcohol, outside food/drink or coolers; confetti, laser pointers or umbrellas; noisemakers or horns; aerosol cans or pets.
Ticket Pick-Up Information
Stadium ticket windows and the Convocation Center Box Office both open three-and-a-half (3.5) hours prior to kick-off. Along with walk up purchases, tickets purchased online through Ticketmaster may be accessed at any west side ticket window and at window 4 on the east side.
- Player Guests Tickets:Player pass gate is located at Gate 16.
- Visiting Team Tickets:Complimentary tickets will be sent to each visiting team's ticket manager who will be responsible for their distribution at the pass table located on the south end of the west grandstand, near Gate 1.
- Will Call Ticket: The Will Call window is located at the Main Ticket Booth on the west side of the stadium, Window 7. Will Call tickets can be picked up on game day three hours prior to kick-off. Media Will Call is also located there.